Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vetri

Already subscribed Zee5 App not getting launched and asking activate zee5

I subscribed the Zee5 through Roku and since two months was worked all of sudden it was not worked then it asked the "Activate Zee5 an get access to thousands of content". I tried enter the 6 digit code & activate however it asking again and again. Please solve this issue or recently anybody facing similar kind of issue. Thanks much appreciated if any prompted response.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Already subscribed Zee5 App not getting launched and asking activate zee5

Hi @Vetri,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the login for your ZEE5 channel.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact ZEE5 support to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jk1815

Already subscribed Zee5 App not getting launched and asking activate zee5

I am already subscribed on Zee5 channel for my PC.

I added Zee5 channel to Roku as the app was easily found via search, and then to complete installation it presented a screen where it wanted a 4 digit Roku code to let it install.  Normally, Zee5 sends a code to my email for adding a new device, which is a zee5 code. But I did not get anything in the email either.  I entered 1234 and it said password error.

Does it mean that Roku wants to sell me the subscription to Zee5?

Now how can I get Roku code to install Zee5?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Already subscribed Zee5 App not getting launched and asking activate zee5

Hi @Jk1815 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

For more information about the channel's authentication and functionality, it will be more effective if you directly contact ZEE5 support to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. In addition, please be aware that many channels/apps on Roku are created, provided, and maintained by the channel services/providers themselves.

If there's anything else we can help you with, let us know, and we'd be more than willing to do so.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos