Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ajouter des applications en français (québécois)

Jump to solution

Allô, je voudrais ajouter des applications en français, du genre tout.tv,. Noovo, TVA, club Illico etc comment puis-je faire, merci 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Ajouter des applications en français (québécois)

Jump to solution

@Anne1 @Annickcoderre 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

For more information about a channel's availability and and language functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Anne1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Je veux savoir la même chose mais ça pas qu'ils veulent répondre🙄

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Anne1 @Annickcoderre 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

For more information about a channel's availability and and language functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anne1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why can't we have Noovo and TVA in the channels? We have tele quebec and radio canada it would be nice to have the other 2😁. I love my Roku but I'm misding those 2 channels

Thanks

Albert21

Re: Ajouter des I nées to add thé Tout.TV Channel. It’s a canadian tv internet apps from CBC

Jump to solution

I need to add the Channel Tout.Tv apps. It’s a french canadian channel available Whit CBC.

How can I do to add Tout.tv ?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Ajouter des I nées to add thé Tout.TV Channel. It’s a canadian tv internet apps from CBC

Jump to solution

@Albert21

Thanks for the post.

Do you know if the channel provider has created a Roku channel? For more information a channel's availability, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
elre1720uw

Jump to solution

Tout.tv channel

0 Kudos