Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding SoundCloud as a channel

Jump to solution

I would like to know if Roku can add SoundCloud as a channel as well because I use that app way more than I use Spotify?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding SoundCloud as a channel

Jump to solution

From https://soundcloud.com:

SoundCloud is available on Web, iOS, Android, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One.

... no mention of Roku.

Channel apps for Roku are created by the channels themselves and supplied to Roku.  If you'd like to have SoundCloud available for Roku, let SoundCloud know.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding SoundCloud as a channel

Jump to solution

From https://soundcloud.com:

SoundCloud is available on Web, iOS, Android, Sonos, Chromecast, and Xbox One.

... no mention of Roku.

Channel apps for Roku are created by the channels themselves and supplied to Roku.  If you'd like to have SoundCloud available for Roku, let SoundCloud know.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos