Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xxbaileyy

Account doesn’t show my subscription

I want to cancel my max subscription but it doesn’t show up on my account when I sign in. There is no way that’s it’s on another account because this is my only one. I don’t want to keep getting charged, so what should I do?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Account doesn’t show my subscription

I am having the same issue, subscription does not show on roku and when I go to this particular channel in settings says I have to cancel subscription through roku, not getting any answers just increased frustration 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Account doesn’t show my subscription

Thanks for raising your subscription issues here at the Roku Community, @xxbaileyy @xxbaileyy.

No worries! You can cancel your subscription anytime through our Roku website under Manage Your Subscriptions. Furthermore, for more concerns about your subscriptions through Roku, our Account and Billing team would be more than willing to sort this out for you. Kindly visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You should have the option to talk/chat/email with one of our live experts.

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with aside from this, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd be glad to help. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos