Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhall07
Reel Rookie

Abundance Plus Not Working

So I purchased a subscription to Abundance Plus and was charged. Yet when I log on it directs me to purchase a subscription and when I click on subscription it takes me back to the main Roku homescreen. Help!!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Abundance Plus Not Working

Hi @Jhall07,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:
1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2. Next, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. (For Roku TV Settings > System>Power>System restart)
3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more. 

You may also refer to this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Jhall07
Reel Rookie

Thank you, but that is not working. It continues to do the exact same thing. 

Any other suggestions or should I just cancel the subscription? How do I get my money back from the amount I have already paid?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Jhall07

Thanks for the reply.

If the issue persists from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos