Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluto1508

Re: AMC Plus 'Error Code 403_RESOURCE_PROVIDER'

Jump to solution

The solution to having your app perform properly is to make sure your customer allows you to allow ad tracking? Huh?

0 Kudos
gregg619

Jump to solution

I get this on all of the TCL Roku TVs.  Sometimes, I can remove the App, reinstall, and login allowing me to use the App.  Then the next time I get the error again and again and so on...

I am able to access all of AMC+ from my external Roku Stick, just not the TCL TVs.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@gregg619

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's error codes and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BuffyMovieBuff
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is unchecked already. Now what?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @BuffyMovieBuff

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
BuffyMovieBuff
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My mistake. I'm actually getting a 401 code. The AMC+ app signs me out often and in the middle of watching a movie or show. It usually happens after I pause it for a while. It's very annoying to have to sign in every time this happens. This is the only app that does this.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@BuffyMovieBuff

Thanks for the reply.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling them may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JoeKool
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Didn't work. We don't have the "limit ad tracking" option using Roku Ultra 

0 Kudos