Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another BBC iPlayer not working on Express 4K

I got the Roku Express 4K in December '21.  It has been fine until about a week ago.  iPlayer started to take ages to load and was constantly buffering when trying to playback.  Now it doesn't load at all.  It starts to open - shows the BBC iPlayer logo, screen flashes, logo reappears briefly then screen goes blank.  Then nothing, no visible error message, nothing.

All 4, My5, ITV Hub, Netflix, Prime Video, Now TV, Disney+ are all absolutely fine.  

I have removed channel, restarted / reset / factory reset / extended power off, added channel, removed all cables, etc etc, rinse and repeat in every possible combination I can think of.

BBC channels form a large part of what we like to watch.  Please help.  What else can I try?    

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Spartan117
Streaming Star

Re: Yet another BBC iPlayer not working on Express 4K

The fact that all your other channels work fine and all the basic troubleshooting did not solve anything need you need to reach out to BBC themselves. BBC is the developer of the channel therefore reach out to them for any further assistance