Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wolff
Reel Rookie

Re: Spotify Randomly Starts and Interrupts Current Program

Jump to solution

Updating the app on your phone is what fixed it for me

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

We believe this issue has been resolved. In order to apply the latest fix please follow the instructions below to manually check for a software update.

1. Press the Home button  on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select System update.
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide us with the following information so we can further investigate the specific issue you are seeing:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
-when did you check for a software update as instructed above

Once we have the above information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jim64
Reel Rookie

Re: Spotify channel will not open

Jump to solution

This is not working. Spotify worked fine Friday but today, it opens and sticks on the "select account" screen. Nothing happens despite a message which says "this account is linked with your roku credentials". I'm paying for Spotify and this is the second time in a week that it hasn't worked.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jim64 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

In addition, have you tried following the information I posted in my previous post? If so, please provide us with the requested information so we can investigate your specific issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jim64
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny

I did perform the steps in your prior remedy and it showed that my release version was up to date. 

This is a lot of time spent fixing something I didn't break...

Ddeb01

Jump to solution

Merci, it worked. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Why did Spotify disappear from my channel shortcuts?

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

We believe this issue has been resolved. In order to apply the latest fix please follow the instructions below to manually check for a software update.

1. Press the Home button  on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select System update.
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates.

If you are still experiencing an issue after following the above steps, please feel free to create a new post or search for another thread that is related to your issue.

We will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos