Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorge84

Re: Can't login to AMC Plus on Roku

Jump to solution

@RanaR wrote:

I’m not able to find AMC Plus that’s not the AMC Plus for Roku Channel. 

On the your Roku device go to home and then scroll down to streaming channels click on it and go to new  and updated.  You will find it there. 

0 Kudos
Malk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I found AMC Plus on my Roku device, Roku Streambar, and a newer (2020) 40’ Roku TV. But my (2019) 50’ Roku TV I can’t find AMC Plus.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Davidhp,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's features, content, and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach AMC Plus support here: http://support.amcplus.com/en/support/home 

Keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RanaR,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Currently, AMC Plus standalone is not available but if you have a TV provider, you can download AMC from the Roku Channel Store. 

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact AMC plus support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach AMC Plus support here: http://support.amcplus.com/en/support/home

You may also refer to this link: AMC | TV App | Roku Channel Store | Roku 

For more information about how to add channels on Roku devices, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
arual
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What do you mean AMC Plus stand-alone is not available? The app is on the Roku channel store and AMC Plus advertised a high discount for Black Friday that clearly stated their App works with Roku devices. Roku and AMC Plus should work this out instead of AMC. Plus customer support saying it is Roku issue and Roku saying it is AMC Plus issue. 

Davidhp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

AMC Plus told me to do this and now I can watch my AMC Plus subscription on my Roku device:  

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with playing content on the app. Many users have been able to solve this with a simple change to their Roku settings.

1. Go to the Roku Home Screen (press the Home button)
  2. Go to Settings > Privacy
  3. Un-check “Limit ad tracking”
nurdremes

Jump to solution

bless you!

0 Kudos
Lminadeo

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for these instructions!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks ! This worked for me !

0 Kudos
ElleMemphis
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Doesn't work for me.

0 Kudos