Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bensan
Level 8

Re: When watching limited time movies on Hallmark Channel it switches to another movie

#Roku are you leaving ok’ing into fixing this? Please check into this! #Hallmark channel 

0 Kudos
bensan
Level 8

Re: When watching limited time movies on Hallmark Channel it switches to another movie

I meant are you looking into fixing this!

0 Kudos
McMom07
Level 7

Same here. I was just watching eight Gifts of Hanukkah and it cut off, so I have to play it on my tablet on mute until I get to about 15 minutes before the end. It plays fine on my tablet but not on the Roku app. Driving me crazy, but I guess I will just watch them all on my app now instead of on my TV.

0 Kudos
Tam1966
Level 7

Yes it keeps happening to me. It is really upsetting because then I have to take out my iPhone hit my Hallmark app find the movie, and play it. It won’t let me fast-forward, so I just have to lay my phone down and keep an eye on it until it gets to the end of the movie and then watch it this is crazy!!

0 Kudos
Tam1966
Level 7

Yes,  the same thing keeps happening to me. It's very frustrating! I mean who seriously wants to miss the last 10 minutes of every movie they watch. 

Krissykaye
Level 7

Same here, making me crazy when watching a mystery movie! I want to see the guilty person. 😡

0 Kudos
Jbaumgart
Level 7

This stinks! I hope this issue gets fixed or it's going to be a long cranky Christmas season. I use the app on Roku but sign in through spectrum. I know everyone lives happily ever after on those movies but I need to seeee it Smiley Wink. But seriously....

0 Kudos
Smiles19023
Level 8

Yeah I tried everything I could think of also. Now I end up loading the same movie on my ipad and playing same time so I can see the ending on them from my ipad

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Until Hallmark developers address this issue, it will not be resolved.  I know from postings in the community, Hallmark has been made aware of the issue.

In the meantime, you can either cast to Roku using the Hallmark app on a mobile device or HDMI cable to your TV from laptop and watch the content in that manner.  They even make adapters for cellphones for HDMI (USB-C to HDMI and the like).

Unfortunately, this is a Hallmark issue with the coding of their Channel developed for the Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
PattiMike1923
Level 7

Hallmark TV auto playing next movie in queue about 10 mins before current movie ends

Hallmark TV app is auto-playing next movie in queue about 10 mins before current movie ends. this just started to happen over the last few weeks. never had an issue before  I've removed the Hallmark TV app and installed it again and it still happens.  is this happening to anyone else?  how do I fix it?

0 Kudos