Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmieU

Re: Spotify not loading; Suggested fixes Not Working

Jump to solution

Thanks for the feedback.  Previous discussions and advice on the subject appeared dated so I thought it worth communicating with Roku first, particularly as Spotify was working perfectly through Roku until only very recently.  I think it safe to assume that you're  more expert on the subject than I so at this point I'll look into how to report to Spotify what I've been experiencing and what Roku has had to say about it.  

0 Kudos
Guynraleigh01
Binge Watcher

Roku 10.0.0 build 5209 Spotify no longer launches

Jump to solution

Rudy 10.0.0 build 5209 Spotify no longer launches
 Removed and rebooted and installed again same issue . 

dvallem
Reel Rookie

Re: Spotify app disappeared on Roku TV

Jump to solution

Same with me. Can’t get past Spotify log in screen.  Running TCL Roku TV.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app and updating system.  

0 Kudos
miggy16
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nothing ever worked. Until now. Hopefully Roku reads our messages and still doing something to fix it. Not everyone obviously was able to get the issue settled. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@miggy16 @dvallem @Junior64 

If you haven't already reinstalled Spotify, do so:

1) Remove the app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the app

(If you dont restart after removal, settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

@RokuDanny-R 

There are still unresolved issues with Spotify - please forward these issues to app management/engineering

dvallem
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you.  I got it to work again by going through the app on my phone.  

0 Kudos
MilesT
Roku Guru

Re: DEAR ROKU/SPOTIFY I’m just about over it

Jump to solution

You can't have been Roku customer for 25 years, company is only 18 years old and first of the video streamers was released 13 years ago.

Not a Roku employee
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@MilesT 

Maybe @Sassytinkrbell has a TARDIS.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Momoman

Jump to solution

I removed, restarted, and then when I go to the select account page and try and login, nothing happens.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Sassytinkrbell 

What steps, if any, have you taken to resolve your Spotify issue (which was/is in fact acknowledged by Roku, and for which they claim to have resolved)?

Did you look at the thread @DBDukes directed to you?

You also didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

0 Kudos