Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaButterfly
Level 7

Spectrum not working/sound going out

My spectrum app on my television is not working now. I contacted spectrum, they tried a few things that did not work. Then they told me to contact Roku because everything is in order with my spectrum account. I have googled and read the boards and tried many things. Nothing is working. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, when I turn on the television, select a streaming app, select a show, I can hear sound until the show starts. Then there is no sound. I turn the tv off and back on to get the show to play with sound. If I’m watching a series, when it rolls to the next show, there is no sound. I have to turn the tv off and on again for the sound. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

At the end of the day, does this mean I need a new Roku? Though this one is not that old. I have an older one on a much older tv and it works just fine. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Benedlr
Level 10

Re: Spectrum not working/sound going out

This has worked for me on other issues. Unplug the tv. Wait 5 min. Plug it back in and then do a reset. Also check your sound settings.

0 Kudos