Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgneckar
Channel Surfer

Rumble on Roku constantly has loading messages

Jump to solution

This just started a couple days ago.  Whenever I play any video on Roku using only the Rumble app, I keep getting "loading" messages as if the servers are being overloaded and there is a resource problem.  If I play the same video that appears on YouTube, there is no problem.  Has Rumble had a sudden increase in viewership the last couple days?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tgneckar
Channel Surfer

Re: Rumble on Roku constantly has loading messages

Jump to solution

Without doing anything, this morning it appears the problem has been resolved.  Maybe it is due to fewer viewers were using the channel, but for at least 2 prior days, this problem has occurred.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@tgneckar wrote:

This just started a couple days ago.  Whenever I play any video on Roku using only the Rumble app, I keep getting "loading" messages as if the servers are being overloaded and there is a resource problem.  If I play the same video that appears on YouTube, there is no problem.  Has Rumble had a sudden increase in viewership the last couple days?

When problems are confined to a particular channel, it may be that the channel installation has gotten corrupted. A reinstall may fix the problem, so give it a try. Remove/reinstall procedure:

1. Highlight channel on home screen.
  2. Press * key on the remote and choose Remove channel option.
  3. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP:
    Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. (On a Roku TV, this is Settings > System > Power > System restart.)
  4. Reinstall the channel. Note it will be added to the END of the channel grid.
  5. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in anew.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
tgneckar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Without doing anything, this morning it appears the problem has been resolved.  Maybe it is due to fewer viewers were using the channel, but for at least 2 prior days, this problem has occurred.

0 Kudos
rsf3612
Reel Rookie

rumble not working this morning 1/29

Jump to solution

cannot access RUMBLE this morning. is THIS being censored also?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: RUMBLE NOT WORKING THIS MORNING 1/29

Jump to solution

Hi @Independence57

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Do you receive an error message?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Indywoman12
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I don't know,  it would appear to me logically if they really want Rumble accounts connected to roku , consumers wouldn't be having such a difficult time with the link , 

I could careless if it's linked or not I still have the Rumble App . Just thought I would put my thoughts in the mix,, 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jeskoriot,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience with the Rumble channel that is not working. We'd love to take a look at how we can help. Would you mind elaborating more on your concerns? Are you encountering any error codes or messages? In addition, could you specify the troubleshooting steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos