Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomassully
Level 7

Pandora login not working: 'Roku is not providing login information'

My Pandora channel on Roku stopped working on my TV. Pandora works when played through my computer. "Roku is not providing login information" is the error.

I have followed the instructions to login to Pandora/Roku and enter a code, several times, it doesn't resolve the issue. I have removed and reinstalled the channel several times, no luck. I have reset Roku, no luck.

5 REPLIES 5\
Triglide
Level 7

Re: Pandora login not working: "Roku is not providing login information"

My Roku is doing the same thing.

0 Kudos
37Angels
Level 7

Same here...worked on my Samsung TV - Roku...had Pandora channel, worked until yesterday. Today will not work, does not recognize my email or password... and even their activation code did not work and was not recognized....what does one do now???

I do not want to have to set up all my stations again. I use Pandora a lot on the TV to have the music...This is very disappointing!!

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 11

I am a daily listener to Pandora this issue only happened yesterday on my Roku TV. If you were having an issue yesterday you might want to try Pandora again if you have not tried Pandora, since yesterday. 

0 Kudos
37Angels
Level 7

I am a happy camper again, as I tried it again this afternoon - and voila! Pandora is back and so are all my stations.  I replied earlier to another person, but it did not go through for some reason. So am trying again here - just to say Pandora is back for me and all is good.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
37Angels
Level 7

Thank you!  I did try it again - and it is back so I am happy.  I responded earlier to you but it did not go through.  So trying it again here.  

0 Kudos