Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Banshee2see
Channel Surfer

NFL Network won't open. Crashes

NFL app opens then closes after 5 seconds. Tried deleting and even defaulted roku to factory still same issue??

14 REPLIES 14
Tommyhune

Nfl app not launching after initial install and sign in.

Hi there. Just purchased a TV for my father and set it up. Installed the NFL app and I pay 80 dollars a year for the NFL plus subscription. Signed into the NFL app then the app would start to open then immediately kick me out. Does this everything now. Already tried the reinstall restart trick. About to take this TV back and go back to fire stick. 

BengalBuck

Re: NFL Network won't open. Crashes

I'm having the same issue unfortunately. Paid good money to watch NFL+ on the NFL channel, I would like to see it on TV. I have removed the channel, restarted and added the channel again. Neither of my Roku TVs work on that channel.

Banshee2see
Channel Surfer

I've been searching I think it was a bad update that came out yesterday.....hopefully someone will get the hint lol

BengalBuck

That would make sense since I was on the NFL channel just last night. Would also explain why updating didn't do much good. 

Magarick

Same on all my rokus one hour from

gametime 

Mikevicki1

Same issue here. As if it not bad enough being a Browns Fan. And having to hopefully get to watch #notmyquarterback play, this happens! Guess I'll have to pull the FIRESTICK out of the guest room.

Banshee2see
Channel Surfer

🤣🤣

MFG77
Reel Rookie

Glad to hear it's not just me.  Oddly, I did get it to fully launch once, but couldn't authenticate.  Since then, I've deleted / installed several times but couldn't get it launch.

I did verify that my NFL+ subscription works on my laptop / browser.  Guess I'll watch tonight's game that way.

Eventually it will get fixed (I hope).  

Banshee2see
Channel Surfer

Yes I got it to work for a min once too earlier but nothing close now. I'm just using my phone to watch until they can get it updated.  I'm sure there is alot of people complaining so hopefully they will get it going soon!!