Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgcaves
Channel Surfer

Re: Peacock on Roku

Jump to solution

If I need to contact NBC about adding Peacock to the older version of ROKU, Is there a specific Website or Email, or address to request them to reconsider? 

0 Kudos
lesmikesell
Roku Guru

Re: Unable to locate the Peacock channel

Jump to solution

@TCM49 wrote:

I got an email on October 14th informing me the Peacock channel was now available on Roku players and Roku TVs but I’m not finding it anywhere. Can you please help with this matter?  Thanks

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2dd1a2670117700b87d7a40bfa7e6138/peacock-tv

It does not work on older roku models.

0 Kudos
gdurkee
Reel Rookie

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

Yep, happy to say I upgraded my original Roku to the basic Roku Express for $21 and it immediately showed Peacock. Would have been utterly clueless the model was the problem until reading this forum -- certainly Roku was no help at all to tell me only certain models worked after signing up.

Anyay, happy now with the free version of Peacock. Yay.

0 Kudos
Lilpea80

Re: Can't find Peacock on Roku Express+

Jump to solution

Yep I am having the same issue. 

0 Kudos

Peacock App doesn’t load on my roku but shows in the online store.

Jump to solution

I’ve downloaded Peacock from the online store but it doesn’t show on my roku homepage? I’ve also done a system update an still nothing. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock App doesn’t load on my roku but shows in the online store.

Jump to solution

What's the model number shown from Settings->System->About?  That channel isn't supported on all models.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Peacock App doesn’t load on my roku but shows in the online store.

Jump to solution

You can add Peacock to your Roku account via the Roku website.  It will only download to Peacock-compatible devices, however.

The NBC Peacock app for Roku was written by NBC to be compatible with the following Roku models (Check your model number via Settings > System > About):
(Current as of September 22, 2020. Check the source listed below for updates.)

Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Source: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Peacock Missing from Store

Jump to solution

I had previously downloaded peacock on one of my roku devices, but I can’t find it on the roku store for my other (newer) roku device. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Peacock Missing from Store

Jump to solution

Model numbers for the units with and without Peacock?  Settings > System > About

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
jerswing
Binge Watcher

Peacock still MISSING after Roku says "INSTALLED" ?!

Jump to solution

1) Used private channel link after Channels Search found nothing matching "Peacock"

2) Roku website confirmed "Installed" but I can see no such Channel

3) What am I missing here?  ... besides anything offered on Peacock??

4) Guess it's time for Chromecast!!

-------

Using Roku 2XS while awaiting for replacement of defective Express+

0 Kudos