Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kona6
Level 7

Re: Activating hallmark channel.

Jump to solution

I can’t either. I can’t get to where you enter a code. It acts as if I am already signed in on the hallmark site but I’m not!! My TV shows the code to enter but nowhere on the site can I enter the code. I select xfinity and then I’m logged in but not on my TV! 

0 Kudos
Aileenrodriguez
Level 7

Jump to solution

That information is incorrect when I go to http://tv.hallmarkchanneleverywhere.com it does not give you an option to enter a code it simply let's you pick your provider and log in which now makes it only available on the device you used since its not being done on the roku and the code has not been entered you can't connect with roku

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hallmark support here: https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/faq

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Willie57
Level 7

Jump to solution

I can’t activate it on my Roku

0 Kudos
Jlg2410
Level 7

Jump to solution

Does not offer option of kuruk tv

0 Kudos
residentgeek
Level 7

Jump to solution

This no longer works. Hasn't for over a month. Having a Direct TV acct and trying to use it to activate hallmark channels, paramount, and others which worked great, no longer works. It keeps saying I have the wrong information. I even tried deleting the apps and reinstalling, changing passwords, and every thing I could think of...

It simply does not work. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@residentgeek 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Hallmark Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hallmark Channel support here: https://www.hallmarkchannel.com/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Carita12
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny you're wrong.  I have contacted hallmark several times.  All they tell you to do is uninstall/reinstall the app.  Funny thing is I can get it to work on one of my devices and not the other.  🤔🤔

0 Kudos
peggylickert
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just so you know, you stopped explaining right at choose your TV provider,  The problem is Roku is not on the list of TV providers, so if you don't have cable and only watch streaming channels, no go.  I've been paying for this for months and I can't find a way to stop it in my Roku account and I can't access it to watch it.  Suggest Roku and Hallmark have a conversation.

And somebody tell me how I stop the billing on this.

0 Kudos
Carita12
Level 7

Jump to solution

You stop your billing on your hallmark account.

0 Kudos