Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynnie128
Level 7

Help with Discovery + app

Jump to solution

My cable provider Cox cable, told me to call, I unable to watch Discovery +on my tv, I have been paying for it for 5 to 6 months, can watch it on my phone  but that coming out of my checking account, the one on my tv is coming out of my tv. Cox Cable said you may have to but the icon in again because they tried but it's not a Cox's product. Please help me I have been  in the hospital and rehabilitation for shoulder surgery, and my Mother just passed away.  Thank You Lynda Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Help with Discovery + app

Jump to solution

@Lynnie128

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you paying for Discovery+ separate from your cable provider, or does the channel access come with your cable subscription?

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Help with Discovery + app

Jump to solution

@Lynnie128

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you paying for Discovery+ separate from your cable provider, or does the channel access come with your cable subscription?

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos