Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jandkdubs
Level 7

Re: Fox Sports Go issue

I’m having same issue... it’s frustrating as **bleep**. And it makes no sense. Restarted, rebooted, exited, logged out, logged in, powered down, I I stalled and reinstalled... I can login but nothing gets me passed the “no Programming for you right now” message.  
Does anyone have any more tips or thoughts on this??

0 Kudos
coachbryce455
Level 7

The "tapping the "*" button while it was loading worked for me. It let me re login to my spectrum and the whole thing about there not being any programming worked for me 

@mhemo90 was right

0 Kudos
mhemo90
Level 8

That's so weird. Maybe contact roku or fox for help.

0 Kudos
Kathleenk
Level 7

I’m having the same problem with the FoxSportsGo app on Roku. Have tried logging in and out to no avail. The app works fine on my phone, so is clearly a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
Kathleenk
Level 7

I finally found a fix for this. I had to change my TV provider in my iPhone settings. Once I did that, I reinstalled FoxSportsGo on Roku and relinked to my cable account on my phone via Roku.com/activate. Voila! Hope this works for you too!

0 Kudos
zimmett
Level 8

why an authication issue with Fox. Roku does not require authication??

0 Kudos
laurachacon
Level 7

I have deketed tge app and reliaded ans stull giving tge same message!!¡ “There is no programming available to you right now”  seeing on the screen. When I hit “ok” it exits the app!!!! What's going on with this app?????

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@laurachacon 

Thanks for the post.

Please make sure when removing a channel, that you restart your device before adding the channel back again.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Fox Sports directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Fox Sports channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.foxsports.com/supports/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JumpToTheMoon
Level 7

I am having the same issue.  Pressing the "*" button repeatedly works to be able to open the menu and sign out before the app boots you, but even when re-signing in, I receive the same error message.  I have also tried uninstalling the app, restarting the Roku, and re-installing.  I receive the same error message.  Please help! (i have also e-mailed Fox)

0 Kudos
TomK1
Level 7

Pressing the * asterisk button on the remote repeatedly while it was loadin allowed me to sign in with my tv provider.

Now, it’s working! Thanks!

0 Kudos