Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FloppyBunny
Level 7

Disney+ issues on Roku Premiere & Express

I've got the Disney+ issue on both of my Roku Devices (Premiere & Express). How can I roll back the firmware to the previous version. Going through System Update does not give me the option to roll back. It just says my software is update to date. 

This is very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
FloppyBunny
Level 7

Re: Disney+ issues on Roku Premiere & Express

I've seen mention of a support ticket from others. How does one even create a support ticket with Roku? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@FloppyBunny

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What is the issue that you are seeing on the Disney+ channel? Are you seeing an error message?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
FloppyBunny
Level 7

I am receiving Error 42 when attempting to connect to the Disney+ Service. This is only happening on all our Roku devices (Premiere & Express+). I have no problem connecting with our LG Smart TV, computers, tablets or phones. 

Based on my readings, I believe this is related to the latest Roku OS update, as both devices show that they have updated within the last 2 weeks and that's when the issues have started. 

0 Kudos
FloppyBunny
Level 7

Just got a new TCL Series 6 Roku TV and it too has the issue with Disney+. I sure hope Roku gets their act together and fixes this issue ASAP. 

0 Kudos