Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob43

Different movies with the same title are linked

Different movies with the same title are linked. Roku-says you can watch movie for free on plex & tubi: Movie named Downhill about a family in avalanche > links to another movie named Downhill about a black physician for both plex and tubi. Is there anyone who works for Roku who can fix this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Different movies with the same title are linked

@bob43 

Roku gets the information from the sources, in this case, Plex and Tubi. They likely get it from another service, such as FilmRise (not saying these are from FilmRise, but they are a large content provider to various services; they may not be responsible for this particular issue, and usually do it right).

I would suggest going directly to Plex and Tubi and finding the content and seeing if the issue exists still. I expect you will find that to be the case. If so, you should contact them. Of course, since it's two different services with the same issue, it's likely they have a common content provider that is the actual cause.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos