Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catnew
Level 7

?¿???????????????????????????

The Dresden Files 

The show only plays in Spanish.  The commercials are in English and when I  go to change language,  only shows Spanish as available language. It's all episodes.

0 Kudos
thepeacekeeper
Level 7

Re: Default language for one show switched to Spanish and I cannot change it back to English.

Same here, Blue Mountain State changed at season 1, episode 5. Please correct this!

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Default language for one show switched to Spanish and I cannot change it back to English.

@thepeacekeeper 

You will likely find it quicker and easier to just watch affected episodes on another streaming channel.

I did not check them all but Blue Mountain State S1, ep5, is playing in English correctly on both Plex and Freevee.

If you search from your Roku device, you can see the other free channels offering this same content.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ?¿???????????????????????????

@catnew 

Has been occuring for awhile on the Roku Channel. (https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Default-language-for-one-show-switched-to-Spa...)

Use the Search feature from your Home Screen for the Dresden Files to see what other channels are offering the same content for free.  Both Plex and Freevee are also showing this content for free and works correctly in English.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos
Rhcartwright
Level 8

Apparently Roku is not addressing th4e issue.  Desdon Files is still in Spainish now going over 4 months.

0 Kudos