Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Britbox not available in my country

Jump to solution

I watch Britbix almost daily through my RoKu device (for a couple of years) and live and watch in the US. Suddenly tonight (8/18/22) when I select the Britbox app on my RoKu I get a message that says it is not available in my country. What the heck. Plesse get this fixed.

KMShelledy

Re: BritBox suddenly says 'Not available in my country', but I'm based in the US

Jump to solution

I just finished watching a show on BritBox, went to the Roku Home Screen, and the tried to launch BritBox again and got this message. Rebooting the Roku does not work for me. 

gborowicz

Re: Britbox not available in my country

Jump to solution

I an getting the sane message. Live in Illinois.   Was watching a show 15 minutes ago.

Nenesees
Reel Rookie

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

Was watching Britbox and suddenly quit working, gives same message

Unfortunately, Britbox is not currently available in your country.

Only happening on the Roku!!

MaryNail

Jump to solution

I was watching and my show just finished. Then i got the unavailable in my country. What the **bleep**. Fix it now. 

0 Kudos
FREDLPAGE

Re: BritBox suddenly says 'Not available in my country', but I'm based in the US

Jump to solution

@KMShelledy wrote:

I just finished watching a show on BritBox, went to the Roku Home Screen, and the tried to launch BritBox again and got this message. Rebooting the Roku does not work for me. 

@KMShelledy wrote:

@KMShelledy wrote:

Rosemont

Jump to solution

Getting the same message. Just finished an episode of a show & the next episode did not load. Then rec'd the message that Britbox is not currently available in my country  (which is the US). Noticed they've had this problem before.

0 Kudos
FREDLPAGE

Jump to solution

Exactly the same problem with us. What's up?

johnatsh

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same message

0 Kudos
mlleelise
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same message here in NYS ! So frustrating - we want to watch Silent Witness this evening. 

0 Kudos