Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtbrownlee
Reel Rookie

Wired doorbell not flashing yellow

My wired doorbell se was connected and now is not. The reset button will not reset the doorbell and the yellow light will not flash

0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Wired doorbell not flashing yellow

I don't have one of these, but my first question would be is there any indication that it's getting power?  Could it be some kind of wiring problem?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
jtbrownlee
Reel Rookie

Yes, it is wired properly and it is solid yellow. The app crashed during a firmware update and once I reopened the app the connection was lost. I deleted the device to add it again but the doorbell will not reset once I pressed the reset button 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @jtbrownlee 

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home Doorbell.

When trying to perform a factory reset on your doorbell, please make sure to press and hold down the reset button for 10-15 seconds and not simply press the button.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist further should you need more help. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I’m having the same issue. I have connected it, it’s wired correctly, and it’s a solid yellow. Did a factory reset and nothing. Every 15 seconds or so the doorbell will make a ding noise along with a click, turn off, and back on. Will not flash yellow at all. 

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Higginsa333,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your wired doorbell.

We have passed along your information to our support team. They will reach out to you to assist you further.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
vgreenleaf

I have the same issue. The doorbell camera worked for 2 days and then quit and kept giving me error 90. 

Customer service couldn't help me. The unit will not reset at all. I have completely taken it down and rewired and still nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @vgreenleaf,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to assist you further.

Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated this time.

All the best

Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sandyhays

Roku Wired Doorbell not Flashing Yellow

My new wired Roku Video Doorbell isn't flashing yellow.

It is getting power.  I confirmed this with a voltmeter.

I have held the reset button down for 15+ seconds, several times.

Still won't flash yellow.

Any advice? 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Wired Doorbell not Flashing Yellow

Hi @sandyhays,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this. Please be aware that we have passed along your concern to our Support team. Please keep an eye on your email address, as they'll be reaching you from there.

Let us know if you still need a hand or anything else that we can further look into.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos