Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku cameras ( Roku Indoor Camera SE ) showing up unavailable on Google home app.

I’m having this issue also.

IMG_2174.png

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku cameras ( Roku Indoor Camera SE ) showing up unavailable on Google home app.

Hi @itsmaxifunyt,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with the Google Home app since you can't see the live feed on your Roku cameras. We're happy to help. For more detailed information about connecting your Roku Smart Home device to Google, visit our Support page here: Control your smart home devices with Google.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dbess413

Re: Roku cameras ( Roku Indoor Camera SE ) showing up unavailable on Google home app.

Did you figure it out? I been looking and still not getting it 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Dbess413.

No worries! We'd be glad to help you with this.

May we first know if you have already activated your Roku Indoor camera? If not, here's How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera SE. In addition, have you tried to check the Support link provided above? If not, here's How to use Google to control your Roku Smart Home devices.

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rwalcott
Reel Rookie

I am having this same problem. I’ve followed the links, restarted the camera, restarted my network, unlinked and relinked Roku in Google Home, and it hasn’t worked. This is happening on both the Google Home app on my phone and my Google Nest Hub Max. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rwalcott,
Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you're having an issue with your Roku Smart home camera showing up as unavailable on the Google Home app. 

It seems like you've done a couple of troubleshooting, and in this case, we'll need help from the Google team for further assistance.

Please contact them directly here at Contact Us.

Let us know how things are going or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos