Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DebD1

Roku Video Doorbell & Chime

Jump to solution

I purchased a Roku Doorbell and need a router to connect to wifi. Verizon told me the least expensive way to do this would be to purchase one that has the required 2.4 ghz. Verizon says they will program the router for me to work with their mobile Hotspot for about $10 p/m. My question is can anyone recommend a router that I can purchase to accomplish this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Video Doorbell & Chime

Jump to solution

Hi @DebD1,

We appreciate you for bringing up your concern about which router to purchase for your Roku doorbell. We want to offer you assistance. 

Please be advised that any router that supports a 2.4 GHz network connection with WPA/WPA2 security standards will work with all our smart home devices, including the Roku doorbell and Chime SE.

For more information about the Roku Smart Home Doorbells, kindly visit our Support page here: How to set up your Roku Video Doorbell and Chime SE.

We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you still have further questions.
Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Video Doorbell & Chime

Jump to solution

Hi @DebD1,

We appreciate you for bringing up your concern about which router to purchase for your Roku doorbell. We want to offer you assistance. 

Please be advised that any router that supports a 2.4 GHz network connection with WPA/WPA2 security standards will work with all our smart home devices, including the Roku doorbell and Chime SE.

For more information about the Roku Smart Home Doorbells, kindly visit our Support page here: How to set up your Roku Video Doorbell and Chime SE.

We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you still have further questions.
Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos