Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
damario627

Roku Indoor Camera SE wired

I'm trying to set up my indoor cameras. When I plug in the camera a red light is supposed to start flashing but there isn't a red light flashing. I can't go to the next step (pressing the set up button) because the first hasn't been completed. Please help. #wiredindoorcameraSE

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Indoor Camera SE wired

Does the red light come on at all?  You might want to try a factory reset:

How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

They trying to make me change my email address and my password I will not make a new password when I know my email address and password

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @joannmccray,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your time posting here. We'd like to know more about the issue you are experiencing so we can further assist you.

Who is trying to make you change your email address and password, and why is it telling you to change it? Do you have a screenshot or photo of the instructions or error message telling you to change it as our reference?

Meanwhile, you can use a strong and unique password to secure your Roku account. You can check out this support article on how to create a strong and secure password for your Roku account. Also, please beware of scammers and make sure to follow instructions from legit Roku only.

Please let us know if you have further queries. We are eager to hear from you, and we'll be glad to assist you further. 

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                          Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos