Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku camera moving on its own

Jump to solution

Mine is brand is and is moving on its own you all will get reported . 

0 Kudos
Camerales
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's not resolved on mine... my cameras are waking me up all night long!

Camerales
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's a BS "answer" so instead of fixing an apparent actual problem your lame response is to turn off a major feature of any SECURITY camera?! Please... sorry but you need to be replaced.

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same the last few days. It turns all the way around and back as if it’s been reset. I think it’s resetting itself several times a day. I can’t figure out why or what I can do to stop this. 

Ks605
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So… tonight, I have an update on my app screen saying that Roku updated their “Dispute Resolution Terms”.   Is this coincidence, or does this relate to these issues.  The only option I have is to “Agree”.  If I don’t, I do not have access to my cameras and lights.??

Re: Indoor cameras 360 moving on its own

Jump to solution

My camera is doing the same thing. I have turned it off and reset it . I can’t count how many times while watching tv it just clicks on by itself and starts panning the room. It’s becoming very creepy

Re: Indoor cameras 360 moving on its own

Jump to solution

Did you get an answer for this, mine is the same my camera is only plugged in not on and no tracking enabled and mine just keeps clicking on and panning the room

Why don’t we have a solution yet??

Jump to solution

Roku you have chimed into everyones comments about the cameras moving by themselves but arent seemingly fixing the problem. To have a camera like ours doing the same thing and looking for the answers from the camera makers and not getting it sounds sketchy. Seeing a camera move on its own while it is OFF meaning we turned the camera off and still has  power functions but NOT ON, and it moves the lights on on red and blue and turn off, cameras paning towards us when the MOTION TAGGING IS OFF, is sketchy. All yall did was go over the problem. Its a huge problem right now and we want answers.

Crenn

Jump to solution

Roku says the problem is resolved, but my 360 keeps rotating on its own and my other cameras go thru their audible clicks and/or turn on and then off rather quickly. 

mlm44
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

All of my cameras are still restarting randomly.