Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeccaLynn58
Reel Rookie

No charging light on outdoor camera

My camera is doing the same thing. First it stop connecting to Wi-Fi It still had 39% battery. It wouldn’t connect so I was going to charge it and the light won’t come on. I hooked it up to charge anyway and it is just dead. I just got it in March. Really frustrated at this point 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No charging light on outdoor camera

Hi @BeccaLynn58,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for letting us know about this issue!

We will be glad to assist with your Roku camera issue since if you charge, there is no light coming up, which indicates that the Roku camera is not charging. Please try to use a different charging cable. In addition, what kind of Roku camera are you using? (Roku Indoor Camera SE, Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE, Roku Outdoor Camera SE, Roku Outdoor Wired Camera SE, and Roku Floodlight Camera SE)

Let us know how it works, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BeccaLynn58
Reel Rookie

Roku outdoor camera SE.  I did try another charging cable.  It didn't work.  However they will work on the doorbell camera.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeccaLynn58,

Thanks for keeping us posted about this problem!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to our Support team. They're the ones that will reach you back.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Kindly regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BeccaLynn58
Reel Rookie

Nobody has contacted me yet.........

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BeccaLynn58,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Rest assured that we have followed up with our Support team about your concerns and information. We'll inform them that your case is a priority since your satisfaction is essential to us. Keep an eye to your email since they will be contacting you from thereon.

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos