Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanTheMan2
Channel Surfer

My roku cameras will not let me play back videos .

My 5 Roku indoor Cameras will not let me play back videos at all , Without letting me take out the sd card and putting it in a computer, WYZE Do not do that WYZE let u Playback your recordings in the app without taking the sd card out, Roku needs to fix this immediately, update the app so we ALL can playback our recordings like Wyze Does so we can see our Passed Recordings without taking the sd card out the camera, it’s 2023 this is ridiculous.

3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My roku cameras will not let me play back videos .

Hi @DanTheMan2,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted to view the recordings on your Roku indoor camera SE without removing the SD card. Help is here. You can find your event recordings on the Roku Smart Home app in the Events tab. You must purchase a smart home subscription to view event video recordings saved to the cloud. If you do not have a subscription, you can only view a still image of the event. On the Events screen, tap an event to watch the video or view the image. If you want to view recordings saved to a microSD card, you need to remove the microSD card from the camera and watch them on your computer.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DanTheMan2
Channel Surfer

This is ridiculous , Wyze U DO NOT have to take your SD CARD out and put it in a computer to see your past recordings , it’s 2023 u should not have to do that , with Wyze u can play back your recordings with out taking the sd card out , I bought the subscription already, I bought 6 Roku indoor cameras, I spent all this money and I can’t look at my past recordings without taking the sd card out the camp this is sad and ridiculous, also sometimes it records to the cloud and sometimes it doesn’t record in the cloud. Roku needs to fix this , or I will be going back to Wyze .

0 Kudos
RobertN19

But can we rewind yes there's very short clips but I need to rewind for long periods of time 

0 Kudos