Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shawn31
Reel Rookie

Low Volume on Indoor Camera SE

We just bought the two pack of camera so that we can keep an eye on our puppies.

However, they, nor my husband can hear me speak, and he could barely hear the siren.

Can the volume be adjusted or do I just need to take these back and get another brand.

Please respond with a fix ASAP

Thanks,

Shawn 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Low Volume on Indoor Camera SE

Hi @Shawn31,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku camera. We're happy to help. Please try to restart the Roku camera and ensure that the firmware is updated.

If the problem persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am also having the same issue. Did you ever figure it out?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Stephanierayee,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding your concern. Can you please clarify the issue you're referring to so that we may be able to provide you with the most accurate resolution possible? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shawn31
Reel Rookie

I unplug my roku for about 20 seconds, plug it back in.  It seems to be working better.  It could have been a bad internet issue.

I tried it this morning from about 20 miles from my home and my husband could hear me pretty good.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Shawn31,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We appreciate that you keep the Community updated on what is happening with it.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us again if there is any more behavior that is connected to this in the future.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

The volume for the speaker i just received today is still barely audible. I restarted my device several times and unplugged and replugged it. What else can i do to have my device work properly?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Julienoel24,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this issue!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please confirm the Roku Smart Home app and camera firmware are up-to-date. Make sure the sound is turned on. In the live stream, the sound icon should be green for "on." If it is gray, that means it is off.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted on what you find out.

Regards,                                                                                                                                                John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.