Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faith95

Indoor camera se won’t reset it’s flashing blue and red

Jump to solution

I recently moved so I deleted all my cameras from my smart home app. I then reconnected them to the new network, however all but one camera would connect. I have one camera that is flashing blue and red and won’t let me reset it. I no longer have the network it was originally connected to. Is there a way to reconnect or factory reset? Again the reset button does not work, I’ve held it and nothing happens. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Indoor camera se won’t reset it’s flashing blue and red

Jump to solution

Hi @Faith95,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you having an issue when setting up your Roku indoor camera and we'd like to be of assistance here.

Let us know if this step-by-step process helps isolate this case.

1. Delete the camera from the main home page of the Roku Smart Home App. (This step is optional. If not deleted and set back up on the same account, the previous settings will be retained. Also, make sure to save your recorded videos before performing the factory reset.)
  2. Hold the camera's Setup button down for 15 to 20 seconds until the light blinks.
  3. Give the device at least 30 seconds to initialize.
  4. It could take this process up to five minutes. Although it's unlikely, it is possible.
  5. Set up the camera as new.

For detailed instructions, you can refer to our support page here: How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device

Please keep us posted on how things going or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Indoor camera se won’t reset it’s flashing blue and red

Jump to solution

Hi @Faith95,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you having an issue when setting up your Roku indoor camera and we'd like to be of assistance here.

Let us know if this step-by-step process helps isolate this case.

1. Delete the camera from the main home page of the Roku Smart Home App. (This step is optional. If not deleted and set back up on the same account, the previous settings will be retained. Also, make sure to save your recorded videos before performing the factory reset.)
  2. Hold the camera's Setup button down for 15 to 20 seconds until the light blinks.
  3. Give the device at least 30 seconds to initialize.
  4. It could take this process up to five minutes. Although it's unlikely, it is possible.
  5. Set up the camera as new.

For detailed instructions, you can refer to our support page here: How to factory reset your Roku Smart Home device

Please keep us posted on how things going or if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos