Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up my indoor roku 360 cameras if I already have a outside door roku cameras

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I set up my indoor roku 360 cameras if I already have a outside door roku cameras

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Tinanorman1937!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support, and we'd be more than happy to assist you further in setting up your Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE.

Your Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE delivers a Full HD image with great features like full pan and tilt, motion and sound detection, color night vision, instant notifications, simultaneous two-way audio, intruder siren, and the ability to notify you when it hears a smoke or carbon monoxide alarm in your home. 

Add your camera to the Roku Smart Home app

• Tap the plus sign + from the navigation bar and select Add device
  • Select Cameras & doorbells and choose Indoor Camera 360
  • Make sure your camera is powered on and the status light is flashing red, and then tap Next
  • Press the Setup button on the bottom of your camera and listen for "Ready to connect". When you hear the phrase, check the box and tap Next

Scan QR code

• Hold your camera about 5 inches from the QR code and listen for "QR code scanned. Please wait." When you hear the phrase, check the box and tap Next

Finish setup

• After you hear “Setup completed”, the status light turns solid blue and your camera is ready to use
  • Name your camera and press Finish

For reference, you can visit our Support article here: How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I set up my indoor roku 360 cameras if I already have a outside door roku cameras

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Tinanorman1937!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support, and we'd be more than happy to assist you further in setting up your Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE.

Your Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE delivers a Full HD image with great features like full pan and tilt, motion and sound detection, color night vision, instant notifications, simultaneous two-way audio, intruder siren, and the ability to notify you when it hears a smoke or carbon monoxide alarm in your home. 

Add your camera to the Roku Smart Home app

• Tap the plus sign + from the navigation bar and select Add device
  • Select Cameras & doorbells and choose Indoor Camera 360
  • Make sure your camera is powered on and the status light is flashing red, and then tap Next
  • Press the Setup button on the bottom of your camera and listen for "Ready to connect". When you hear the phrase, check the box and tap Next

Scan QR code

• Hold your camera about 5 inches from the QR code and listen for "QR code scanned. Please wait." When you hear the phrase, check the box and tap Next

Finish setup

• After you hear “Setup completed”, the status light turns solid blue and your camera is ready to use
  • Name your camera and press Finish

For reference, you can visit our Support article here: How to set up your Roku Indoor Camera 360° SE.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos