Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera viewing on multiple tvs

How can I view my cameras on multiple tvs simultaneously. Currently I cam view on multiple phones/tablets and one TV.  But activation of a second TV stops the feed from the first TV.  Any ideas ?

4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Camera viewing on multiple tvs

Hi @Rockstarr2022,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, and thanks for the inquiry!

Please be advised that if you want to view the livestream on your Roku cameras, you may need to link the Roku device or TV with the same Roku account.

You may also check out this support article here.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tfbc

We need to see the live stream on multiple tv at the same time. Is that an option? If not we are going to have to purchase something different.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @tfbc,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you want to know if you can view your camera live stream on multiple TVs simultaneously. We're please to assist. 

Great news! You can view your camera's live stream on multiple TVs simultaneously, providing added convenience and flexibility.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DoubleUp
Channel Surfer

I noticed your post is a few months old, but I just got my Roku camera so I’m new here. Figured with all the negative feedback I have left, i should also point out when they are correct. I had the same issue as you when I first connected my camera. And it was a matter of my two Roku streaming devices not being on the same account. Once I connected them both to the same account, I could watch my camera feed on separate TVs in separate rooms at the same time. I guess it’s cool that they got at least one thing right with these subpar “security” systems

0 Kudos