Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mztoady
Reel Rookie

Camera stopped working. Not getting error message not recording or anything. Subscription is pai

Getting power 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Mztoady
Reel Rookie

Camera stopped working. Not getting error message not recording or anything. Subscription is paid.

Camera just stopped working. Receiving power, nothing else. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Camera stopped working. Not getting error message not recording or anything. Subscription is pai

Hi @Mztoady,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We want to investigate further this issue that you're having with the Roku camera. May we know what kind of Roku camera you are using right now? (Roku indoor camera, Roku outdoor camera, Roku floodlight camera, Roku doorbell camera)

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                  John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mzchicago1

Re: Camera stopped working. Not getting error message not recording or anything. Subscription is pai

My cameras are doing the same thing. It will not update or record movement.  I tried through the Google store I tried unplugging them and restart them none of that works. I have 3 indoor cameras and I need them to record when I'm not home. How do you fix that? 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mzchicago1,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We see that you're experiencing the same issue where your Roku Smart cameras won't record.

We would suggest taking a closer look at some of our support pages here: How to fix a video recording or scheduling issue on your Roku Smart Home camera.

Or let us know if this has been exhausted and we'll move along.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos