Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willager

Big Missing Feature on Indoor 360

I have 6 Wyze cameras. but really wanted the ability to see them on my tv. So when the Roku Indoor 360 came out I bought one to give it a try. We have all Roku TVs and its great to be able to see the cameras. BUT there is no ability to control the pan and tilt on the 360 from your tv. I thought maybe I had an installation error, but I just confirmed with support that you cannot. You have to pull out your smartphone  while watching on the tv and use the Roku Smartphone app to get tilt or pan to work. 

Come on Roku. Why have a tilt and pan camera and not be able to control it with your flagship, the TV? This is not a minor inconvenience, but a major feature missing

2 REPLIES 2
swirsguy
Streaming Star

Re: Big Missing Feature on Indoor 360

I agree, Hopefully they will add much more functionality to the streaming app. Basically right now it is only a live view of any camera.

0 Kudos
mlm44
Streaming Star

Re: Big Missing Feature on Indoor 360

The streaming app also pops up notifications if someone rings the Roku doorbell, which is nice. But I agree the functionality could be improved.

0 Kudos