Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echochu42
Level 7

Screensaver Automatically Charged

Jump to solution

I was looking around at screensavers and downloaded one called Starfield (developer: Mirko Predosin) I was instantly charged for it without any warning. The description makes no mention of a price. It didn't even ask for my pin number. It was only 99 cents (hopefully a one time fee) so I'm not too concerned with a refund. I just thought I'd let others know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Screensaver Automatically Charged

Jump to solution

Hi @echochu42

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Screensaver Automatically Charged

Jump to solution

Hi @echochu42

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos