Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antdestin
Reel Rookie

Roku website issue | Order Inquiries

I made a purchase from roku.com and it was sent to the wrong address. Now that I am looking for a refund I can't get anyone to respond to me. I have been reading many posts here and see other people having the same issue. Is roku.com openly ripping people off? Has anyone been able to get a refund from them? 

23 REPLIES 23
Jmhoule

Roku has taken money out of my account 5 times this month. Amounting almost $200. I haven’t ordered anything or added anything. I think its a rip off!!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Antdestin @Jmhoule 

Thanks for the posts.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Antdestin
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R

I've been at this for quite some time now. At this point no one respond to me anymore. Heck, I emailed TODAY and got no response. And when a response is given, it's generic and unhelpful. What am I supposed to do now? Call my bank and launch a fraud claim? 

Iona-D
Roku Guru

The REAL Roku Corporation is NOT A SCAM anymore than any other legitimate business that is set up online for "quick" and "easy" business.  Unfortuneally, it seems to favor the corporation which set up this "quick" and "easy" way to do real damage to one's bank account in a flash.

I do 2 things online to protect myself from BOTH unintentional and unauthorized withdrawals:  See here:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Accounts-Billing-Orders/I-Need-Customer-Support-for-charges/m-p/652516...

for prevention now and in the future for any site, not just Roku.  For your present problem, call your bank RIGHT NOW and close your account number and get a new one right away.  Then you will be at a better position to decide what is in your best financial interests.  

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Antdestin 

Thanks for the follow up.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Antdestin
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R

Your reply is an example of what I have been experiencing with the customer service. It's generic and unhelpful. It's been 3 weeks now, how much longer should I have to wait? What is going on behind the scenes that would produce a consistent stream of unanswered complaints? And not from just me but many other people on this site. Why is this process so inefficient? 

Iona-D
Roku Guru

You asked many good, insightful, and truthful questions.  They should be addressed in an timely manner.  

Sadly, you are wasting your valuable time by waitng around for some vague person or people to take care of the matter at hand.  Be proactive rather than reactive.  You cannot keep refilling your bank account due to someone's else's mistake can you?  I put in place what I previously posted and END OF ANY AND ALL PROBLEMS with the online 🌎 world!

Conan
Reel Rookie

rdered Roku Ultra..received product..  received return info.. w return address..(Contec c/o Roku...sent unit back to Contec in San Jose , Ca.. over 3.5 weeks ago.. no refund as of yet? What to do next for resolution.. been using Roku for many years without any problems.. need a my refund.. any suggestions on how to proceed? Ty

0 Kudos
Conan
Reel Rookie

What is a phone # to call.. I am starting to think this is a scam.. if it’s not someone needs to get involved and fix the problem.. nobody responds to posts, emails and there isn’t a phone number to call.. absolutely ridiculous..