Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lduncanjr

Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

We have had a $14.99 charge on our credit card for the last few months that we do not recognize. It states it is for Roku for Warner Media  When I log into my Roku account online and click on Manage Your Subscriptions, it says that we don't have any subscriptions. How can I stop this charge from occurring?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku for Warner Media $14.99 monthly charge

Jump to solution

@lduncanjr

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cc7,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 

Please be aware that all Roku billed purchases and subscriptions can only be made through Roku player.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

0 Kudos
154 REPLIES 154
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@lduncanjr

Thanks for the post.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
cc7

Jump to solution

why am i being charged the $14.99 monthly charge.  i bought the roku!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cc7,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 

Please be aware that all Roku billed purchases and subscriptions can only be made through Roku player.

In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.

I would highly recommend creating a Roku PIN for your account to avoid any further unwanted purchases on your Roku account in the future. For more information about using a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Trentrob
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine says i have NO subscriptions, but I have been getting charged $14.99/month for Months.  How can i stop this and get a refund for all the previous charges?

Thanks,

Trent

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Trentrob,

We appreciate you for posting to the Roku Community.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Here's a link to our support page to find out more about unrecognized charges: What should I do if there is a charge I do not recognize ...

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

I have 2 charges from Roku Warner Media that I don't have a subscription for - please refund and delete this charge.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@haysmaynard the forum moderators cannot do that for you. See the link they posted above to see how to contact the billing department. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Tobias40

Jump to solution

This too has happened to me. I got charged twice. No subscriptions on the account.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tobias40

Thanks for the post!

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator