Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carol1987

Re: How do I find out my PIN Code

Jump to solution

@carol1987 wrote:

@woodeacres wrote:

I can't find my link code. The Roku stick has been setup for years and I wrote down the Link Code but it will not work. I need it to add channels to my T.V. Can someone help?

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@carol1987 We have no idea if you're quoting someone else, or you are trying to describe an issue. Reply to this, and don't hit that Quote button. Just state the issue and we'll see if we can help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Jodie1

Jump to solution

I have a Roku account but it wont lete get my pin 

DBDukes

Jump to solution

@Jodie1 wrote:

I have a Roku account but it wont lete get my pin 

You set your own PIN at https://my.roku.com and under PIN Preference click the Update button.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to find or change my Roku pin code

Jump to solution

Hi @Jodie1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community regarding your Roku PIN Code.

When you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email that is shown? Once you verify the Roku account linked to your Roku device. 

For more details follow these steps:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account. If you cannot sign in to your Roku account, learn what to do if you have forgotten your email address or password.

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 2.48.20 PM.png

2. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.10.36 PM.png

3. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.14.06 PM.png

• Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
  • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
  • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.

3. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.18.33 PM.png

4. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

Notes:

• Creating a PIN only affects the ability to purchase or add channels from the Roku Channel Store. It does not filter channels or block content from the Roku Channel Store.
  • Roku typically does not provide refunds for purchases made from the Roku Channel Store.

I hope this helps! I'll be here if you need anything else. We would recommend taking a look at our Support pages for more information: 

Many thanks,
Mary

Re: How to find or change my Roku pin code

Jump to solution

How to get my roku pin

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to get my roku pin

Jump to solution

Hi @Roderickb31,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

First, we suggest checking your Roku account email address directly to your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About then please try logging into your account at my.roku.com and updating your PIN. See more here: How do I create or update the PIN (Personal ... - Roku

For more details:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Kind regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Minkin2022

How do I get my roku pin to work? I've went to the website and even tried to reset it and it said saved changes but on my tv it still says invalid pin. I need some help of what to do to get it working.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
renojim

Make sure the email address you're using to log in at https://my.roku.com matches the email address that shows on your Roku under Settings->System->About.  More than one person has managed to set up more than one Roku account without realizing it.  If they match then all I can suggest is to reboot everything - modem/router and Roku.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Minkin2022

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please note that the email address associated with your Roku device and the email address you used when you login must be the same for the changes to reflect. Therefore, we suggest checking first the email address linked to your Roku by navigating to Settings > System > About. Once you have confirmed the email, log into that account on our website then reset the PIN once more. 

You can visit this link for more information: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku® account?

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos