Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need support for Canada customer order

Jump to solution

We reside in Canada and we purchased Roku stick 4K+ but after 2 months it failed and I called the Roku customer service and I was informed that I needed to send the product at my own cost and they will inspect and send me a new once they receive - for $70 product - $30 is shipping cost that I have to pay from my own pocket, this is not acceptable. In Canadian website there is no any note that indicates shipping cost will be incurred by purchaser during any defects… Roku has confirmed that this is not mentioned in Canadian Roku website… In addition sending the old unit and receiving the new one will take roughly 2 -3 weeks… There are many people are having similar issues regarding performance and reliability - safe your money and order “fire stick”, which is more reliable and they have better customer service what I have observed based on my reviews…

I am very disappointed and this is not acceptable… 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Need support for Canada customer

Jump to solution

@Mrtkaya1111

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Mrtkaya1111

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CPumpkin

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. The streaming stick failed after 7 months and customer service says I need to mail it back at my own cost, to get a replacement. I have not done it yet, because that is ridiculous. I will not be using Roku ever again if you don’t have the shipping costs covered 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CPumpkin,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue with sending back the Roku device at your own cost. Please note that what our Roku support informed you is correct.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos