Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
columbinemarie
Level 7

I need help to cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

i have been unable to reach out to roku to cancel a subscription i didn’t authorize in the first place.  i have been trying to reach out to roku for about 3 years to cancel the account to no avail!!!  please help!  roku has stolen over $200.00 from me and roku does not provide customer service for this issue which has become fraudulent!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I need help to cancel a subscription

Jump to solution

Hi @columbinemarie

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @columbinemarie

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Level 12

Jump to solution

Log in to your Roku account.  If the subscription is not there it is not Roku that is responsible for the charge.

0 Kudos
MySLOLife
Level 7

Jump to solution

If you are having trouble reaching customer service, here's the phone number and associated information that may be helpful.

https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Roku

0 Kudos