Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leon987
Channel Surfer

raymond sandro sale programas nad dont working uot services ,,, it fraud

Purchase History

Back

Invoice detail;;  raymond sandro: stole my money, this men sale programan , no working,     fraud,

Date

9/1/2022

Description

MUNDO TIVI2

Developer

Roku for RAYMOND SANDRO

Price

$11.99

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: raymond sandro sale programas nad dont working uot services ,,, it fraud

Hi @leon987,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you with that matter.

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and we use Google translate to respond to any unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
leon987
Channel Surfer

I am trying to communicate with someone in roku who could help me and it is impossible,,,,,, they robbed me with a false information and it is in roku channel. but nobody appears, , who protects a fraus to the client,,, serving white,,,,,,,,, this is the name of the person,,, RAYMOND SANDRO, ,, MUNDOT1V12

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@RokuMary-F
Thanks for the follow up.

Have you tried contacting our Support team through the steps outlined by @RokuMary-F in her response?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos