Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Travis5

"Roku for CBS interactive"

I have a bank charge for "Roku for CBS interactive" and I don't see it in my subscriptions. How do I cancel this?

5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: "Roku for CBS interactive"

It's Paramount+.

Do you have the Paramount+ icon on your Home Screen?  If so, highlight it and press * on your Roku remote and see if you get an option to "Manage subscription".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
PAPPYY222

I HAVE A CHARGE FOR "ROKU FOR CBS INTERACTIVE" $6.39...NONE OF THE ROKU SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS IS HELPFUL!! WHY CANT YOU SIMPLY CALL ROKU AND GET A REAL PERSO TO ANSWER, PERHAPS TOO MANY COMPLAINTS??

lsmith2280

I too have tried to go on Roku and I went to Manage Subscriptions. But I cannot locate the CBS SUBSCRIPTION.   Yet my credit card is being charged $12.98 a month. 

Tried calling the Roku number. Followed the prompts. Then in order to get help I have to give my credit card number!!! Why can't we get help for this simple cancelation without paying more money? I am disappointed with this Roku. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

I want to cancel CBS interactive

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@janetlawrence94, you can manage your subscriptions by using the email address that shows up on your Roku device under Settings->System->About to log in at https://my.roku.com.  "CBS Interactive" is Paramount+, so you should also be able to highlight the Paramount+ icon on your device's Home Screen, press * on your remote, and choose "Manage subscription".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos