Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakpro
Channel Surfer

Re: "Paramount + on the Roku Channel" is not working.

Through Roku and I access it through the Roku channel.

I might add, that I have tried it using my phone and I am able to watch episodes through my phone through the Roku channel app. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Jakpro,

Thanks for the update!

We would appreciate additional information on this matter and require support from the relevant Roku team.

We will forward this to them and ensure that we return here in the event that any updates become available.

Thank you,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jakpro
Channel Surfer

It started working properly today. I can now watch Season 4 of Star Trek Discoverry.

If this is something that you folks fixed, thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jakpro,

Thank you for letting us know about this.

We appreciate your patience in this matter, and we're happy to hear that the issue is already resolved.

Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I am having exact same problem. I was able to access it until I tried to watch an episode of Texas 6, then it started asking me to sign in when I was already signed in with my paid account. Since there was no option to sign in, I signed out and when I sign back in it wants me to select a subscription plan and charge me again and I just paid it an hour ago!!!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @brokenbnpieces

Delighted to have you with us here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered with Paramount Plus having to sign you out every time you log in. We'd be more than glad to assist. May we know if you're subscribed to Paramount Plus directly or through Roku Pay? Also, what steps have you taken in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing more information for us to assist further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I haven’t had mine working for months. I’m signed in, but it stays on the paramount Home Screen, where there’s nothing to select, just a screen to stare at. I have no idea why. I have complained to paramount about it too.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kayeffsea69,

Thanks for letting us know. We are glad to assist.

When accessing these channels, are you experiencing a kickback to your home screen? How about an error message? Could you try the following steps to resolve the issue?

• Remove the channel. Restart the device. Add channel
  • Restart router
  • Connect your device to a mobile hotspot just to check for differences in the streaming experience.

If none of the following works, please provide us with the following details:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

With more details, this will all be sorted out. Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos