Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raven64

no contact number for support

Jump to solution

seems you only want to collect money. you need to make it VERY easy for people to contact you without a computer regarding auto charge questions. auto pay should be a spicific choice by customer, not a vacuum cleaner for my bank account.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: no contact number for support

Jump to solution

Roku does not offer email or telephone support. In today's world it's extremely rare for someone to not have access to a computer in some way. Public libraries offer computer access if it's not available at home. 

As to your mention of auto-charge. Virtually any form of subscription from any provider is going to require an auto-payment schedule. But as a reminder, there is no charge for using a Roku device. There is no subscription for anything offered directly by Roku. No payment is necessary to simply use your Roku. Are there services that can be subscribed to through Roku? Yes indeed. But none of them are required simply to use a Roku.

If you could be more specific about your issue, perhaps someone can provide you with more detailed information. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: no contact number for support

Jump to solution

Roku does not offer email or telephone support. In today's world it's extremely rare for someone to not have access to a computer in some way. Public libraries offer computer access if it's not available at home. 

As to your mention of auto-charge. Virtually any form of subscription from any provider is going to require an auto-payment schedule. But as a reminder, there is no charge for using a Roku device. There is no subscription for anything offered directly by Roku. No payment is necessary to simply use your Roku. Are there services that can be subscribed to through Roku? Yes indeed. But none of them are required simply to use a Roku.

If you could be more specific about your issue, perhaps someone can provide you with more detailed information. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos