Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ldelosh

fraudulent subscription charge of $119.99

Jump to solution

I have a fraudulent subscription charge just posted to my credit card. I can't get in touch with anyone from Roku to resolve this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: fraudulent subscription charge of $119.99

Jump to solution

Hi @Ldelosh,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue with the subscription charge. This is not what we aim for. Rest assured, we will investigate this.

We want to ask for this information:

• Have you checked what channel is being charged?
  • Where did you purchase the subscription? Is it directly to the channel provider or through Roku? If this is from Roku, we highly advise you to contact our Accounts and Billing team. They are the expert on handling this concern. You can visit our support page at Accounts and Billing.

We recommend updating your Roku pin to avoid unnecessary charges from streaming channels. A Roku pin will appear every time you add/purchase a channel. To update your Roku pin, you can go to our Roku official website.

We hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: fraudulent subscription charge of $119.99

Jump to solution

Hi @Ldelosh,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue with the subscription charge. This is not what we aim for. Rest assured, we will investigate this.

We want to ask for this information:

• Have you checked what channel is being charged?
  • Where did you purchase the subscription? Is it directly to the channel provider or through Roku? If this is from Roku, we highly advise you to contact our Accounts and Billing team. They are the expert on handling this concern. You can visit our support page at Accounts and Billing.

We recommend updating your Roku pin to avoid unnecessary charges from streaming channels. A Roku pin will appear every time you add/purchase a channel. To update your Roku pin, you can go to our Roku official website.

We hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos