Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
confirm_1
Reel Rookie

canceled fully paid for subscriptions

Why has Roku cancelled my fully paid for subscription!~!!! I paid for a year and now they say it is canceled. No phone number where I can talk to a person. What the **bleep** is this???????

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: canceled fully paid for subscriptions

@confirm_1, you have to start at https://support.roku.com/contactus.  Choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" and you should be able to get to options to contact someone.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
confirm_1
Reel Rookie

I tried Roku  September .I found Frndly channel and loved all the older shows so I bought it for 6.99 per year.  Then I discovered that I had to buy the next subscription level so I could have it on 2 tv's.  Which I did. When I came home from work on a Friday nite and turned on the TV, Frndly stated I would have to subscribe to watch this channel.  I called RoKu Saturday Morning and they told me that someone canceled my subscription.  I live alone and no one has access to my credit card info or Roku information.  The tech turned it back on for me but gave no other reason for it being shut off. 
 Last evening , the same thing happened.  Frndly says I must subscribe to watch.  I called Roku and spoke with 7 different reps - one of which hung up the call. I spent over an hour on the phone with them trying to get them to fix this. Several tests were done with no results.  So basically, I have paid for a channel I cannot get.   When I tried to subscribe, the screen said I could not since I already was.  Finally the rep told me that it was being investigated and they would have it resolved in 2 - 3 hours and contact me by email. That was at 6 pm Tuesday nite. It is now Wed at 3:35 pm.  They would contact me by email.  No response all evening or even this morning.  
I now  have 2 Roku sticks and bought a Roku ready TV for another room. And a subscribed channel I cannot watch. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @confirm_1,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We regret hearing all about these. Have you tried reaching out to the Frndly Channel customer support? Please do so if you haven't done that yet. Also, to be better assisted with your subscription and billing inquiries, please contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@confirm_1 It appears that Frndly is $6.99 per month not per year.  Did you turn off the auto renew so the subscription did not renew at the end on one month?

0 Kudos