Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not stop charging me

Jump to solution

Wow this is unreal. They will not stop charging my account will not cancel my account. I am going out today and replacing my Roku. Guy told my am giving them the wrong billing info. If that were true then they would not be able to charge my account because they would be charging a card a canceled. It's not even a realistic argument. What a joke

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Will not stop charging me

Jump to solution

@Willnotstop1 

Select "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" from the following link https://support.roku.com/contactus and verify that you are actually having an issue with Roku. (and not a imposter/scam).

During the setup of Roku, and even after setup, you can always remove your payment method from your Roku account to help prevent unauthorized charges.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Willnotstop1 

Select "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" from the following link https://support.roku.com/contactus and verify that you are actually having an issue with Roku. (and not a imposter/scam).

During the setup of Roku, and even after setup, you can always remove your payment method from your Roku account to help prevent unauthorized charges.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
bestone51
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Every month they bill my credit card for over $20. I dispute the charge every month, but they still keep charging. When I go to my Roku account, it says I have no subscriptions. I can't figure out how to resolve this

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @bestone51,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear about the charges on your card. For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@bestone51 If the subscription is not listed on your Roku account, either the charge is not from Roku or you have a second Roku account.  Who is they  that is charging you??

0 Kudos