Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubylong97

Why wont you take my payment

Why every month does my service shut off and then will not take a payment keeps sending in circles. What the **bleep**. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why wont you take my payment

@rubylong97, what service shuts off?  Roku isn't a service that requires any kind of payment.  You need to give a lot more information about what's going on.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Terry1945

It’s Terry Wilson trying too make a payment but you’re refusing to except please give me a phone call at this number thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Terry1945,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please be aware that, for safety and privacy purposes, we have removed personal information that you have shared.

With regard to payment concerns, if it's a subscription via Roku, you'll want to contact our account-billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can help you further. You can visit them at https://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos